ABOUT THE POSITION
Our team is looking for a data-driven Performance Marketing Manager with a “can-do” attitude as well as the passion and enthusiasm needed in a fast-paced and demanding industry.
ComX has fast-growing marketing operations with significant monthly marketing spend, and therefore the role is a rare opportunity with large potential for future growth in the company.
- full ownership of our performance marketing engine
managing a 5-6 figure monthly ad spend across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn
driving new campaigns from start to finish with the support of our creative team
carrying operational responsibilities like A/B testing, bid management, budget management, conversion tracking, and creative testing
analyse your campaigns in data-first fashion and generate key learnings and next steps for every euro spent
working directly with the Head of Marketing as well as the Sales and Customer Success Teams and external agencies
proactively introducing new tools to our tech-stack to further optimise our marketing operation
In a true start-up fashion, you may end up helping across departments and tackling many different tasks. Within our fast-paced environment, our team supports each other to remove roadblocks and tackle issues when needed.
**What are the must haves for this role:**
- You have 2-3+ years of experience in social media ads / SEA
- You are a generalist across campaigns and channels, but also hold a t-shape where you are an absolute expert
- You are a tools nerd and a power user of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Search Console, and Facebook – experience with other tools and platforms also very welcome
- You are hands-on, metrics driven and focussed on ROI, always also thinking in the bigger picture of funnels
- You have a meticulous attention to details whilst not over-engineering your output: always trying to strike the balance between perfection and fast delivery
- You are a creative mind coming up with new campaign / channel / funnel ideas whilst having strong ownership of your projects and communicating proactively
- You are a native German speaker and are professionally fluent in English
**What will make you the perfect fit:**
- - You’re curious and driven to understand how things work or why they don't
- You’re always data-driven and have a focus on results
- You’re a self-starter that can work independently
- You’re ambitious, but humble. The sky’s the limit, as long as you’re collaborative
- You embrace the team over yourself
ComX helps its clients shift to a new way of running their marketing and sales departments. In summary, we help our clients to grow faster and enter global markets quicker using innovative technology solutions.
ComX was launched in 2016 and has grown to over €15MM in annual recurring revenue with close on 80 employees over two continents. With offices in Berlin and Cape Town, our environment is high-speed and people development focussed.
Our Solutions help B2B Companies to automate their Sales Process and to grow businesses from their 1st million to their 1st 10 million in Revenue.
Each month we help our clients to create more compelling relationships and grow their business while keeping the human side in the focus.
The people we help consist of well-known brands such as Avira, IBM, Kaspersky, CorelDraw, but also of the fastest growing start-ups and scale-ups such as Absolventa, Latana, Candis.io, and many more.
Over the past 20 months, we have helped more than 150 Companies and became a Million dollar business. We believe in the principles of self-reliance, trust, and NewWork. We all have clear targets which allows us to enjoy a work-life of trust and flexibility. The candidates we are looking for, understand and embrace this methodology.
The CoFounders Christoph, Peter and Philipp are coming from former leadership positions at GE, Accenture and Google and love sharing and growing people.
ComX has carefully implemented a personal development program that will allow you to steer your career within ComX and beyond.